CAMA CANCELS 2021 ANNUAL CONFERENCE IN MONT TREMBLANT
The CAMA Board has made the difficult decision to cancel the in-person Annual Conference scheduled for June 1-3, 2021 in Mont Tremblant. The health and safety of our members and the communities we serve remains the priority of CAMA. With the on-going concerns about COVID-19 and group gatherings, we felt that our usual Conference format would not be possible.
The Board is working on a virtual program that will provide you and your staff with professional development opportunities for the 2021 year. In a recent survey, you told us that having a virtual Conference for two to three full days would be difficult. To accommodate you and you staff, we are going to be offering webinars/networking opportunities for one-two hour segments throughout the year. Watch for more details in the future as we start to roll out the program.
As you are aware, it has been CAMA’s practice to host our Conference in the same community (or a community close by) to the FCM Conference. This schedule will be determined in the next few months.
We all know that 2021 will continue to be a very different year, however, we do hope to connect again in-person in 2022.
Thank you for your understanding,
Jake Rudolph, CAMA President
- 2022 Conference: May 30 - June 1, 2022 in Regina, SK
- 2005 - St. John's, NL
- 2006 - Montreal, QC (Program)
- 2007 - Calgary, AB (Program)
- 2008 - Québec City, QC (Program)
- 2009 - Whistler, BC (Program)
- 2010 - Toronto, ON (Program)
- 2011 - Halifax, NS (Program)
- 2012 - Saskatoon, SK (Program)
- 2013 - Victoria, BC (Program)
- 2014 - Niagara Falls, ON (Program)
- 2015 - Jasper, AB (Program)
- 2016 - Winnipeg, MB (Program)
- 2017 - Gatineau, QC (Program)
- 2018 - Fredericton, NB (Program)
- 2019 - Québec City, QC (Program)
- 2020 - Deerhurst Resort, ON (Cancelled)