CAMA Conference 2017 Presentations – Gatineau, QC
Plenary Session: "Understanding and Navigating the Political Waters" (Hazel McCallion, Former Mayor of the City of Mississauga) and "Update on CAMA's CAO Performance Evaluation Toolkit" (Janice Baker, City Manager & CAO for the City of Mississauga).
Concurrent Session: "Launch of CAMA’s Next Generation Project" and "Presentation by Insights West"
- Presentation by Louis Coutinho on CAMA's Next Generation Project
- Presentation by Insights West (Daile MacDonald, Senior Research Manager/Insights West & Mario Canseco, VP of Public Affairs/Insights West)
- Presentation by Danielle Charron on Launch of CAMA and Provincial/Territorial Association Next Generation Project
Concurrent Session: "Succession Planning for the New Government Workforce" (Patrick Ibarra)
Plenary Session: Building a Culture of Engagement (Dave Meslin)
CAMA/FCM Swing Day Asset Management Workshop
- David Allen: Capacity Building for Transformative Infrastructure Investments: Implementing Asset Management for Sustainable Service Delivery at the City of Courtenay
- Murray Jamer: Fredericton’s Asset Management Journey
- Kate Fleming: Municipal Asset Management Program
- Shannon Joseph: Municipalities for Climate Innovation Program