The Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators - CAMA is pleased to offer an Exhibitor Tradeshow for the 50th Annual CAMA Conference being held on June 3-5, 2024 at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Alberta. For hotel information click here.
Welcome to Exhibitor Hub - Explore Opportunities, Plan Your Presence, Reserve Your Booth! ONLY 20 BOOTHS REMAINING!
- Download our comprehensive Exhibitor Prospectus to explore booth packages and promotional benefits.
- Tradeshow Floorplan. View the tradeshow floorplan to choose your preferred location, and plan you exhibit for maximum impact.
- Online Booth Registration. Secure your space seamlessly with our online registration system.
How can you determine which booths are currently available? Upon clicking the registration link, scroll to the bottom of the page and check the boxes for "Terms and Conditions", "Code of Conduct", and the Agreement. Following this, navigate to the "Booth Space" section and select the dropdown menu labelled "Please select". This menu will display both the available booths by number and those that have already been sold, along with the name of the company.
WHY EXHIBIT? THE POWER OF FACE-TO-FACE ENGAGEMENT
Meet with a diverse array of CAMA conference delegates from over 240 communities across Canada. Unveil your newest products and services, enjoy golf with colleagues, and come network in the many other event opportunities CAMA 2024 has to offer!
- Meet face-to-face with CAOs/City Managers and key decision-makers to discuss, and answer questions about your products and services.
- Enjoy five hours of dedicated exhibit time.
- To support booth traffic and exposure to the tradeshow, CAMA holds many of our events inside the exhibit hall with food and beverage concessions (welcome reception, refreshment breaks, dessert, and the closing ceremonies). With these events spread over three days, you have many opportunities to meet customers and generate leads.
- Have the opportunity to attend the professional development/speaker sessions with the delegates.
- Purchase a full delegate pass or individual tickets to attend the meals and social activities with the attendees.
- Reconnect and strengthen existing relationships and build new ones.
- Leave with new customers, fresh leads and newfound respect for what CAMA can enable your company to accomplish.
Rates for Standard Exhibitor Booth Packages
- Booths 1-15 and 49-54 are 10' Wide x 8' Deep
- Booths 16-48 are 8' Wide x 8' Deep
View the Tradeshow Floorplan here.
|TYPE OF EXHIBITOR BOOTH / EXHIBITOR CATEGORY||PRICE|
|10' Wide x 8' Deep - Regular Price||$2850.00 + GST|
|10' Wide x 8' Deep - Business Partner Price||$2750.00 + GST|
|8'Wide x 8' Deep - Regular Price||$2550.00 + GST|
|8' Wide x 8' Deep - Business Partner Price||$2450.00 + GST|
*To qualify for the Business Partner rate, you must be a Business Partner at the time the space is reserved. For more details on the Business Partner Program, visit the CAMA website.
What’s Included with your Booth Rental?
The Trade Show promotional program has been developed to include an opening reception, conference refreshment breaks, door prize draws and is designed to encourage delegates to visit the Tradeshow on multiple occasions. Your participation as an Exhibitor includes:
- Draped booth in the exhibit area (8-foot-high back drapes and 36-inch high draped side divider).
- One 6’ skirted table and two padded chairs.
- Electricity: Each booth includes one 700-watt duplex outlet. If additional power is required, please consider purchasing extra electricity capacity to meet your needs through GES. Please note that while we are thrilled to offer this amenity this year, this inclusion may not be guaranteed at future events.
- An "Exhibitor" name badge for two representatives staffing your booth. Additional name badges can be purchased for $75.00 each up to a maximum of five per booth. Name tags must be worn to all events. Entry may be denied if your name tag is not visible.
- Delegate list (with delegate title, municipality and Province) will be available mid-May 2024.
- Company logo and web hot link from the CAMA website to exhibiting organizations.
- Exhibitor logo, name and booth number for the tradeshow on the mobile app. This allows delegates to find the booth from the mobile show guide.
- Highlights from the Conference, with special recognition to exhibitors, will be featured on the CAMA web site, in e-Brief and through social media tools.
What IS NOT included in your Booth Rental?
- Additional Name Badges. Additional name badges are required beyond the initial two provided with your booth purchase and are $75.00 each.
- Meal and Event Tickets. Meal and event tickets are not included in the exhibitor registration package noted above. All meals and events require the purchase of additional tickets which are non-refundable (see below for options). Choose from the following Full Conference Pass or individual ticket options:
Exhibitor Full Conference Pass: $450.00 + GST/person
• Breakfasts (Tuesday and Wednesday)
• Lunches (Tuesday and Wednesday)
• Casual Night Out (Tuesday)
• President’s Dinner (Wednesday)
• Hospitality Suites (Monday and Tuesday)
|EVENT||COST PER TICKET + GST|
|Casual Night Out||$120.00|
|Additional Exhibitor Name Tag (up to five/booth)||$75.00|
Note: Hospitality Suite access is not available with individual ticket purchase
The above-noted pricing for individual tickets will be in effect until May 10th, 2024. No tickets will be available for purchase on site.
If you have any questions about the Exhibitor Tradeshow, contact Jennifer Goodine, CAMA Executive Director at 1-506-460-2135 or email@example.com.
OTHER PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
To view details of other Conference partnership opportunities see the Partnerships Prospectus. Below are some opportunities that you can sign up for on the on-line Exhibitor registration link:
- Registration Desk Partner ($5,000) SOLD
- Conference Mobile App Partner ($3,000 for 1 Year / $5,000 for 2 Years)
- Pillar Partnership ($1,000/each - 2 available)
- Charging Station Partnership ($1,000 each -2 available)
- Golf Hole Sponsor - Signage Only ($250)
- Golf Hole Sponsor - Participation at Hole ($500)