The Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators - CAMA is pleased to present the following Exhibitor opportunities for the 49th Annual CAMA Conference being held on May 29-31, 2023 at the Deerhurst Resort in Huntsville, Ontario.
The Exhibitor Trade Show Floor Plan can be found here.
The on-line registration link for exhibitor booths can be found here.
If you have any questions about the Exhibitor Tradeshow or other Conference partnership opportunities, contact Rose Fernandes, Manager of Business Partnerships at 1-866-771-2262 x 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor Booth - 10 feet Wide x 8 feet Deep - $2800.00 + HST
Exhibitor Booth - 8 feet Wide x 8 feet Deep - $2500.00 + HST
The Trade Show promotional program has been developed to include an opening reception, conference refreshment breaks, door prize draws and is designed to encourage delegates to visit the Trade Show on multiple occasions. Your participation as an Exhibitor includes:
- Draped booth in the exhibit area (Full height - 8' back drapes and 3'11" side drapes)
- Booths 1-27 are 10' Wide x 8' Deep ($2800.00 + HST)
- Booths 28-66 are 8' Wide x 8" Deep ($2500.00 + HST)
- Web hot link from the CAMA web site to exhibiting organizations until November 1, 2023.
- List of exhibitor's name and booth number for the tradeshow. This allows delegates to find the booth from the mobile show guide.
- Highlights from the Conference, with special recognition to exhibitors, will be featured on the CAMA web site, in e-Brief and through social media tools.
- Your company contact information and promotional material (limited to one 8 1/2" x 11" page) posted in the Information Library on the CAMA website.
- An "Exhibitor" name tag for two representatives staffing your booth. Name tags must be worn to all events. Entry may be denied if name tag is not visible. No more than five name tags per booth.
- Delegate list will be available on the CAMA Exhibitor Portal until June 30, 2023.
No furniture for the booth or electricity is provided in the Exhibitor package. However, CAMA is pleased to coordinate the following:
- 1 skirted table and two folding chairs for $50.00
- One 1,500 watt duplex (120 volt) electrical receptacle for $135.00.
MEAL AND EVENT TICKETS
Meal and event tickets are not included in the exhibitor registration package noted above.
All meals and events require the purchase of additional tickets which are non-refundable (see below for options). Choose from the following Full Conference Pass or individual ticket options:
Exhibitor Full Conference Pass: $420.00 + HST/person
- Breakfasts (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Lunches (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Casual Night Out (Tuesday)
- President's Dinner (Wednesday)
- Hospitality Suites (Monday and Tuesday)
|Event||Cost Per Ticket + Taxes|
|Casual Night Out||$115.00|
|Additional Exhibitor Name Tag (up to five/booth)||$75.00|
Note: Hospitality Suite access is not available with individual ticket purchase.
The above-noted pricing for individual tickets will be in effect until May 6th, 2023. No tickets will be available to purchase on site.
OTHER PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
To view the details of other Conference partnership opportunities see the Partnership Brochure. Below are some opportunities that you can sign up for on the on-line Exhibitor registration link:
SOCIAL MEDIA PARTNERSHIP
CAMA is offering a mobile app to our members and conference attendees. The app will be available to those on-site at the Deerhurst Resort, but also to those who cannot attend. Exhibitors have the chance to get in on the fun! In addition to the Exhibitor listing on the mobile app, take advantage of:
Enhanced Profile ($250.00): Includes the Exhibitor's company logo, links to social media, company or product description, mobile coupons, links to other PPT or PDF files, and to promotional videos.
Mobile Banner Ads - 5 Available ($500.00/each): Provides the exhibitor with a space for their logo, plus a 50 character test message. If clicked, it will be directed to the exhibitor's enhanced listing page on the mobile guide.
GOLF HOLE PARTNERSHIP
Option #1: Hole Sponsor ($200.00/each)
- Company name on the sign at one hole on the course.
- Verbal mention of sponsor during Golf Luncheon.
Option #2: Hole Sponsor ($500.00/each)
- Company name on sign at one hole on the course.
- Opportunity to set up product sampling, demonstrations, etc. at the hole and be staffed by sponsors/company employee(s).
- Verbal mention of sponsor during Golf Luncheon.
- Ticket to attend Golf Luncheon with players.
CASUAL NIGHT OUT PARTNERSHIP
Casual Night Out Table Sponsor Opportunity ($500.00/Table)
- One ticket for a representative from your company to attend the Casual Night Out.
- An opportunity to speak to delegates at the table you have sponsored.
- Signage at the table you have sponsored.
CAMA E-BRIEF NEWSLETTER
We have created several options that will allow you to deliver your information to our members through our website and e-Brief. e-Brief is CAMA's electronic newsletter that is distributed to all current members on a regular basis. To view samples click here.
Special Edition e-Brief Newsletter
- Reach the entire CAMA membership with a personalized issue of CAMA's e-Brief newsletter that highlights only your company, information package and logo.
- At least four to five articles can be included in this Special Edition which will be designed by CAMA and will receive your final approval before being circulated.
- This one-time edition will stay on the CAMA website.
- Regular Rate: $1500.00
- Business Partner Rate: $1350.00
E-Brief Newsletter Insert
- Reach the entire CAMA membership by providing a brief article, no more than 100 words, in an executive summary format that will have a website link and one logo for a one-time insertion.
- All e-Brief newsletters are on the CAMA website.
- Regular Rate: $500.00
- Business Partner Rate: $450.00