The Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators – CAMA is pleased to present the following opportunities for partnership. Following is an outline of the four levels of partnership – platinum, gold, silver, and bronze.
The Partnership Brochure is available here.
PARTNERS MAY PARTICIPATE IN MULTIPLE WAYS:
- Choose from a menu of partnership opportunities for the Annual Conference.
- Choose to become an ‘annual partner’.
A PARTNERSHIP WITH CAMA IS A PARTNERSHIP WITH MUNICIPAL MANAGERS ACROSS CANADA.
- Year after year, CAMA members meet to review the latest innovations to assist them in effective local government.
- As a national association, the CAMA membership offers a wide geographical appeal to potential business partners and has a membership of over 650 local government professionals.
- Canadian municipalities spend in excess of $40-billion annually and CAMA members represent over 85% of the nation's population.
- CAMA members/Conference delegates are the most senior appointed officials in their municipalities including Chief Administrative Officers (CAO)/City Managers and any person employed in a senior management position that reports directly to the CAO (Deputy CAOs, Directors, Department Heads, General or Chief Commissioners, City Clerks, etc.)
- Other delegates include retired or honorary members, emerging managers and decision makers in municipalities, private sector consultants, product or service providers.
- CAMA membership is growing. A partnership with CAMA is seen as a partnership in enhancing excellence in local government management.
FOUR LEVELS OF PARTNERSHIP
To participate as a Partner or Exhibitor in the 49th Annual Conference of the Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators contact Rose Fernandes at 1-866-771-2262 or via email to make the appropriate arrangements. A partnership can also be customized to meet your organization's goals.