Welcome to Jobscene, CAMA’s nationwide job bank for municipal job opportunities. Please feel free to review the most recent job opportunities listed at the bottom of the page.
How to List a Job Opportunity
To list a job, please email us your posting. (Word format preferred.)
The rate for a single job posting is $250.00 plus tax for CAMA members and $500.00 plus tax for non-members.
Jobs will not be posted until payment is received. Payment can be made only by Visa/Mastercard. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Goodine at the CAMA National Office at 1-866-771-2262.
About the CAMA Jobscene Service
Our Jobscene service provides exceptional value, and it is simply one of the best ways available to find the right person for your organization. When you post with CAMA:
- Your job is posted on the CAMA website.
- Your job is distributed to all CAMA members via our Jobscene e-mail Broadcast.
- Your job is cross-posted immediately on the CivicJobs.ca website. CivicJobs is a co-operative job board with a public audience. It will also appear on other popular job boards including: Indeed.ca, workbc.ca, bcjobs.ca
- Your job is seen by job seekers who subscribe to the weekly CivicJobs.ca e-mail bulletin.
- Your job will also be made available through, Twitter (www.twitter.com/civicjobs), RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds, and other channels.
Through the CAMA Jobscene service, your posting reaches our members in every province and territory. And through CivicJobs.ca, your posting also reaches a broad, public audience. CivicJobs.ca is Canada's largest online source for municipal postings. An initiative of CivicInfo BC in Victoria, British Columbia, CivicJobs.ca is made possible through a partnership between Canadian local government professional organizations, including CAMA. For more details, please visit www.civicjobs.ca.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
JENNIFER GOODINE – 1-866-771-2262