Welcome to Jobscene, CAMA’s nationwide job bank for municipal job opportunities. Feel free to review the most recent job opportunities listed at the bottom of the page.
How to List a Job Opportunity
To list a job, please email us your posting. (Word format preferred.)
The rate for a single job posting is $250.00 plus tax for CAMA members and $500.00 plus tax for non-members.
Jobs will not be posted until payment is received. Payment can be made only by Visa/Mastercard. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Goodine at the CAMA National Office at 1-866-771-2262.
About the CAMA Jobscene Service
Our Jobscene service provides exceptional value, and it is simply one of the best ways available to find the right person for your organization. When you post with CAMA your advertisement reaches our members in every Province and Territory. CAMA boasts a unique job market niche for employees seeking high-level candidates and an audience of members seeking these positions:
- Your job is posted on the CAMA Jobscene Career Site.
- Your job is distributed to all CAMA members via our Jobscene e-mail Broadcast.
- Your job is cross-posted immediately on the CivicJobs.ca website. CivicJobs is Canada's largest and most visited local government job board where 95% of their traffic is from within Canada. They average over 450 page views every hour with over 11,000 postings, 3.3 million page views, and 1.1 million visitor sessions per year.
- Your ad will also appear on other popular job boards including: Indeed.ca, workbc.ca, bcjobs.ca, jobbank.gc.ca
- Your job will be sent instantly to targeted candidates looking for careers in our specified field and region.
- Your job is seen by job seekers who subscribe to the weekly CivicJobs.ca e-mail bulletin.
- Your job will also be made available through, Twitter (www.twitter.com/civicjobs), RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds, and other channels.
Your job is posted until the closing date and is reposted for free if you are not able to fill the position.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
JENNIFER GOODINE – 1-866-771-2262