CAMA’s Business Partner Program allows companies to showcase their products and services to CAMA members and their employees.
Facts about CAMA Membership:
- As a national association, the CAMA membership offers a wide geographical appeal to potential business partners and has a membership of over 650 local government professionals.
- Canadian municipalities spend in excess of $40-billion annually and CAMA members represent over 85% of the nation's population.
- CAMA members are the most senior appointed officials in their municipalities including Chief Administrative Officers (CAO)/City Managers and any person employed in a senior management position that reports directly to the CAO (Deputy CAOs, Directors, Departments Heads, General or Chief Commissioners, City Clerks, etc.)
What is the Cost to Become a Business Partner?
- $550.00 (plus applicable taxes) for a one-year membership.
- $1000.00 (plus applicable taxes) for a two-year membership.
Please note that the one year is based on the month that you sign up and will expire at the end of that month. For example, if you sign up as a Business Partner on March 15, 2022 your membership will not expire until March 31, 2023. You will receive an invoice for your renewal at least 30 days prior to your expiry date.
Advantages and Benefits to Being a Business Partner:
- Provide your municipal contact information so that the CAMA membership can reach the right person immediately. Do you have more than one contact? Not a problem – list as many as required.
- Multiple service/product categories listing to show case the full scope of your organization’s offerings.
- Announcement of your business and company description in the e-brief newsletter which is sent to all members and noted on the website.
- Preview and access to the Annual CAMA Conference and Tradeshow floor plan and registration link before public posting. The 2023 Conference will be held in at the Deerhurst Resort, Huntsville, ON from May 28-31, 2023..
- Do you have a success story featuring a member municipality? Business partners will be given the opportunity to provide articles for the e-Brief newsletter.
- The opportunity to host a CAMA Professional Development Webinar (for a fee) is only available to Business Partners (and Platinum Partners) which includes CAMA providing the marketing and promotion to the membership.
- Discounted advertising rates for CAMA's e-Brief newsletter that is circulated to our 650 members. There are two opportunities available to Business Partners:
Special Edition e-Brief Newsletter:
- This newsletter is a personalized issue that highlights only your information package and logo. Reach the entire CAMA membership with a personalized issue that highlights only your company, information package, and logo.
- At least four to five articles can be included in this Special Edition which will be designed by CAMA and will receive your final approval before being circulated.
- This one time edition will stay on the CAMA website.
- Business Partner Rate : $1350.00
E-Brief Newsletter Insert
- Reach the entire CAMA membership by providing a brief article, no more than 100 words, in an executive summary format that will have a website link and one logo for a one-time insertion.
- All e-Brief newsletters are on the CAMA Website.
- Business Partner Rate: $450.00
- Member rate ($250.00) to advertise in Jobscene Broadcast, CAMA’s nationwide job bank for municipal job opportunities.
- Special website advertising at a discounted rate of $750.00 for a box ad (300 x 250 pixels) and $1000.00 for a leader board ad (729 x 90 pixels).
Please note that you can sign up and pay for the e-brief newsletter and website advertising opportunities when you register as a Business Partner or anytime throughout the year by contacting Jennifer Goodine, CAMA Executive Director at email@example.com.
How to Register for the Business Partner Program
The Business Partner Program will be mutually beneficial for companies and key municipal decision makers. If your organization is interested in becoming a Business Partner, please use the link below to complete the application form. Payment must be made by credit card at the time of registration.
Business Partners are recognized on the CAMA website as follows and you will be asked to complete this information on the registration form:
- Company name
- Company logo, link to company website and social media links.
- Company description of 75 words or less.
- Up to three product/service categories to be selected on the registration form.
- Opportunity to take advantage of the discounted rates for advertising in the e-Brief newsletter and on the CAMA website.
- If you register at this time, CAMA staff will be in contact with you to discuss the details with respect to dates and other specific information.
- These opportunities are also available to you throughout the year.
- Staff Contact(s) Information: name, title, phone and email (list as many as required in your business).
Questions on the Business Partner Program?
Contact Rose Fernandes, CAMA Manager of Business Partnerships at 1-866-771-2262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that being a Business Partner does not constitute an endorsement of any kind by the Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators (CAMA), the CAMA Board of Directors, or CAMA Administration and Staff.