The Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators – CAMA is pleased to present the following opportunities for partnership. Following is an outline of the four levels of partnership – platinum, gold, silver, and bronze.
PARTNERS MAY PARTICIPATE IN MULTIPLE WAYS:
- Choose from a menu of partnership opportunities for the Annual Conference.
- Choose to become an ‘annual partner’.
A PARTNERSHIP WITH CAMA IS A PARTNERSHIP WITH MUNICIPAL MANAGERS ACROSS CANADA.
- Year after year, CAMA members meet to review the latest innovations to assist them in effective local government.
- CAMA members are from all provinces and territories and collectively represent more than 70% of the nation’s population.
- The local governments under their administration spend in excess of $40 billion annually.
- More than 75% of CAMA conference delegates are the most senior appointed officials in their local governments. Generically called CAO’s, they include City and town managers, administrators, directors general or chief commissioners.
- Other delegates include retired or honorary members, emerging managers and decision makers in municipalities, private sector consultants, product or service providers.
- CAMA membership is growing. A partnership with CAMA is seen as a partnership in enhancing excellence in local government management.
Four levels of partnership
To participate as a Partner or Exhibitor in the 49th Annual Conference of the Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators contact Ms. Rose Fernandes at 1-866-771-2262 or via email to make the appropriate arrangements. Ms. Fernandes will provide further instructions on the on-line registration process.