muniSERV is Canada’s leading online platform to Connect Municipalities and the Businesses that Serve Them.
muniSERV helps municipalities by making it easy to find the right professionals quickly and easily when they need them. To do so, muniSERV provides a full suite of tools for municipalities – most of which are free. Learn more.
CAMA is dedicated to finding and delivering additional services for our members. We have partnered with muniSERV.ca to collaborate on the delivery of a number of online resources and tools for members.
Here’s how CAMA members benefit from this new partnership:
For Municipalities: Quickly & Easily Find the Municipal Experts & Services You Need! Watch this video to learn how muniSERV can benefit you! If you would like an executive summary of muniSERV click on this short video to get a quick overview.
As a CAMA Regular Member, what's in it for my municipality?
- Find Municipal Consultants for your projects, particularly good for those projects that fall below RFP thresholds. New professionals join almost daily so check back often.
- Post RFPs, Bids & Tenders for expanded circulation to get multiple competitive quotes
- Find Municipal Services - search and quickly find focused municipal services by category
- Find a CAO - fill interim or long-term vacancies – this database is a work in progress so spread the word to colleagues and check back often
- Events - Advertise your community events to a wider national audience
- Innovations - Learn about new, innovative municipal products and services
- Lunch & Learn Webinars, are often provided by our professional members and distributed in our periodic newsletters
- Read and publish your articles to share with peers on the muniBLOG
Other Special Services:
- Post a CAO Job – directly to CAO job seekers so they can find them
- Access to muniLEARN - muniLEARN is an end-to-end collaborative learning management solution. Easy to implement with an extensive range of functionality, muniLEARN is an affordable, robust and secure learning management solution for any size municipality. Registered muniSERV municipalities have access to:
- LMS software by subscription, eliminating the need to expend capital to purchase your own learning management system software
- A content marketplace of over 900 accredited learning programs, learning courses and certification exams, and
- Transformational expertise to guide municipalities through the transformation and implementation of your learning and development programs
Access to muniJOBS - muniJOBS
Here’s a sobering thought. Statistics say 51% of municipal employees will be eligible to retire by 2021. Worried?
Introducing, muniJOBS - Canada’s new interactive career and recruitment platform with a 100% municipal focus, Candidate/Employer matching capabilities and searchable job postings, to make it easy for municipal job seekers to find all available municipal jobs across Canada, in one convenient location.
muniJOBS is different.
It has all the tools municipalities need to make acquiring top talent more efficient and cost-effective. All in one place.
- Canadian municipalities can post all their available jobs, including executive positions, for the same low price - $49.95 or less.
- Share the unlimited package with other municipalities so every size municipality saves even more per job posting.
- Easily create and manage your own jobs in the platform or send them to us.
- Your job postings are seen by the exact municipal candidates you’re trying to reach.
- Recruit directly with access to the profiles of recent graduates and individuals looking for municipal jobs.
- The built-in applicant tracking system means you don’t have to purchase your own system to track the number of views and applications you receive for your job posting.
Registration is free. As a CAMA member you can post your first job for free too. Use coupon code "munijobsCAMA" at checkout.
Make muniJOBS part of your succession-planning strategy to attract and recruit the next generation of leaders.
For more information: email@example.com 855.477.5095
For Retired and Transitioned CAMA Members: Share your knowledge and expertise with municipalities and be found for career opportunities in the CAO Job Seeker Database!
- Register and set up a profile in the CAO Job Seeker database, to showcase your expertise and interests
- Let municipalities know you're available for full time or interim CAO positions
- Search CAO job postings locally and across Canada
- Get email notifications when new CAO positions or interim contracts are posted
- Connect with other CAOs and consultants to forge partnerships on projects
- Stand out with the CAMA icon - municipalities instantly know you have CAO level experience
- Discounts on your CAO profile and savings if you're also a consultant and you want to be seen in both the CAO & Consultants databases
For CAMA Affiliate Members, Sponsors and Partners: Here’s your opportunity to focus your marketing on a single online platform that reaches your target market – Canadian municipalities – Plus get advertising discounts as a thank you for your continued support of CAMA!
- Your ad on muniSERV and/or muniJOBS reaches all Canadian municipalities at once – 24/7/365 days a year
- Save advertising dollars by advertising on just one site that reaches the same target market as numerous individual sites in different provinces
- With an annual paid muniSERV professional membership, you get savings off advertising that often see you getting your annual membership for free
- Check out our media kit, and contact us to receive your additional 10% off the prices in the media kit – just for being a CAMA member and supporting CAMA.
- Contact us for more information and so we can help ensure you’re showcased in a spot that suits your services best.