CONFERENCE EXHIBITORS ARE RECOGNIZED FROM MAY 2012 TO NOVEMBER 2012
FEE: $2,250 + GST
EARLY BIRD FEE: $2,100 + GST *
The Trade Show promotional program has been developed to include an opening reception, conference refreshment breaks, door prize draws and a passport program designed to encourage delegates to visit the Trade Show on multiple occasions. Your participation as an Exhibitor includes:
- 10’ x 8’ draped booth in the exhibit area
- One 1,500 watt duplex (120 volt) electrical receptacle.
- No furniture for the booth is provided.
- Full height (8’) back drapes and 3’ 11” side drapes.
- Two (2) Luncheon Passes granting access to Conference luncheons on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Appropriate signage and recognition throughout the Conference.
- An “Exhibitor” ribbon and Name Badge for each representative staffing your booth (maximum four). This name badge allows the bearer to attend all Conference sessions. If a session is full, delegates have priority in seating.
- Your company logo to be included in the Tradeshow Passport.
- To have your logo included on promotional pieces, the deadline for submission is March 31, 2012.
- Your company contact information and promotional material (limited to one 8½” x 11” page) may be transferred to a Conference delegate memory stick or posted in the Information Library on the CAMA website. Please send copies of your insert to Rose Fernandes no later than April 30th, 2012.
- Highlights from the Conference, with special recognition to exhibitors, will be featured on the CAMA web site, in e-Brief and through social media tools.
- Web hot link from the CAMA web site to exhibiting organizations until November 1, 2012.
- Trade Show times will be announced and are clearly a portion of the scheduled conference activities.
- One (1) ticket to all evening functions (Tuesday’s Casual Night Out and Wednesday’s President’s Dinner).
* To qualify for the Early Bird Fee, full payment must be received by February 1, 2012.
- To download the complete Exhibitor Prospectus, click here.