TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
- The application for space, when and if accepted by the Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators (CAMA) shall constitute a contract between the Exhibitor and CAMA. The terms include the terms and conditions included in this package.
- CAMA will honour location requests but reserves the right, if necessary, to amend and modify up to and including the day of the Trade Show.
- Booths will be sold on a first come, first served basis with priority going to exhibitors who have participated in CAMA Events in the past.
- CAMA may delegate the organization of the Conference Exhibit/Trade to a third party organizer who shall act on CAMA’s behalf.
2. Qualifications to Exhibit
The purpose of the Trade Show is to provide a show-case for products and services of interest to the attendees of the Conference. CAMA reserves the right to remove, decline, or prohibit any exhibit which, in its opinion is not suitable to or in keeping with the character of the exhibition. The Exhibitor shall use no public address system.
3. Exhibitor Obligations
- The Exhibitor shall refrain from any conduct that would detract from the image of integrity or professionalism of the Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators.
- The Exhibitor shall maintain the confidentiality of privileged information entrusted by the Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators.
- The Exhibitor shall make reasonable effort to minimize conflicts between events which may be hosted by the Exhibitor and the Annual Conference’s scheduled activities.
4. Sub-License of Space
The Exhibitor shall not sub-license transfer, or apportion any part of its allotted space unless specifically approved by CAMA, shall not exhibit or permit to be exhibited or permit to be exhibited in its space any merchandise nor part of its own regular products, and shall not exhibit any advertising material not directly pertaining to the products or services being exhibited.
5. Non-delivery of the Building
CAMA will not be liable for failure to deliver the space in the event of the building becoming unavailable through fire, act of God, public enemy, strikes, the authority of the law or any other cause beyond its control.
6. Payments and Refunds
To be accepted as an Exhibitor, on-line registration must be completed and payment received in full by CAMA by January 25, 2019 to receive the Early Bird rate. On-line payment is the only way to secure the booth. If payment is not received at the time of registration, the booth will be released.
- If an Exhibitor withdraws from its commitment, an administration fee of $75.00 will be charged for the cancellation, if notification of withdrawal is given in writing on or before January 31, 2019.
- If an Exhibitor withdraws from its commitment, an administration fee of $500 will be charged for the cancellation, if notification of withdrawal is given in writing on or before February 28, 2019. The full fee will be charged if notification of withdrawal is given after this date.
- No refunds or credits will be given for any additional meal/event tickets or name tags purchased.
7. Cancellation of contract
CAMA reserves the right to terminate this contract and to withhold from the Exhibitor possession of the exhibit space if the Exhibitor fails to comply with the terms and conditions described herein.
CAMA is not and shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, general, special, consequential or other-wise, to the Exhibitor, its agents and employees or visitors to its exhibits.
The premises are securely locked after hours. This is not an insurance policy. Exhibitors are advised to contact their business insurance agent for appropriate coverage. CAMA assumes no responsibility or liability for theft, losses or damages, however caused.
10. Removal of Booth display and Exhibit Materials
All exhibit materials and display structures must be removed from the area by 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, May 29th, 2019. Booth materials not removed by the deadline imposed shall be removed and stored by the official trade show staging company at the exhibitor’s expense.